Procurement Specialist (for components shortage)
MARELLI is a progressive, open-minded and truly global partner who inspires you to go further. MARELLI brings together two successful global automotive manufacturers from Italy and Japan, with a world-leading reputation for innovation and manufacturing excellence (Monozukuri). MARELLI operates out of 170 facilities and R&D centers across Europe, Japan, the Americas, and Asia Pacific, and has operational headquarters in Saitama, Japan and Corbetta, Italy.
We are looking for a Supply Chain Specialist within Customer Focused Supply Chain department in Corbetta.
The candidate will be in charge of the following activities:
- Check in ERP system the information regarding inventory, production needs, orders and deliveries of components vs Supplier and Customer.
- Work on excel to report data for the management of the shortage / allocation of components.
- Keep in contact and work closely with Logistics Planners in different Marelli production sites worldwide, in order to split the delivery plan among locations for covering the supply shortage.
- Work together with the purchasing department for managing escalation versus supplier.
- Keep periodical call conferences with Supplier to check deliveries and solve the supply shortage gap.
EDUCATION: Degree in Management Engineering or Economics (not mandatory)
LANGUAGES Fluent English Knowledge is mandatory
EXPERIENCES Short experience in Logistics, Material planning will be considered a plus
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY Office tools (Excel)
- To be able to prioritize in uncertain situation
- Capability to work in team and to effectively interact with different departments
- Proactive and autonomous approach
- Problem solving attitude
- Ability to manage multiple tasks